What is Blueprints?
Pathway Systems' Blueprints™ is the ultimate system for documentation and planning of complex information systems.A Blueprints™ model is fast, intelligent, and easy to use. It lets you continually assess your information architecture, business processes, change management, and management strategy.You can capture complex relationships, and communicate high-level knowledge across your entire organization.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Blueprints?
Key differentiators & advantages of Blueprints
- Collaborative - Any number of users can work together or independently on the same shared system.
- Composable - An adaptive design allows users to generate analysis, build solutions, or capture relationships in real-time.
- Persistent - Every change is archived, so no change has to be final. Time becomes a parameter you can use to examine the model.
- Flexible - Tailoring the tool to fit your problem domain is easy using the extensive configuration options. Use what you need, compose what you'd like, disable the rest.
- Simple - Accessible any time, anywhere in the world, on a wide range of devices, with no installation required.