Bitbucket is a hosting site for the distributed version control systems (DVCS) Git and Mercurial. The service offering includes an issue tracker and wiki, as well as integration with a number of popular services such as Basecamp, Flowdock, and Twitter.Bitbucket is a code hosting site with unlimited public and private repos.
Out of 6 users' reviews, BitBucket score is:
86 / 100
- Store all of your Git and Mercurial source code in one place with unlimited private repositories. Includes issue tracking, wiki, and pull requests.
- Unlimited Private RepositoriesHost, manage, and share Git and Mercurial repositories in the cloud. Free, unlimited private repositories for up to 5 developers give teams the flexibility to grow and code without restrictions.
- Work as a TeamBuilt with small teams in mind. Consolidate user management, invite members, and automatically share repositories with all your teammates. Get your team working as one.
- Pull Requests and Code ReviewsPull requests make it easy to review changes on a fork or branch. Discuss the change, make modifications, get your colleague's approval and merge your changes with the push of a button. In-line comments let you hold discussions right in the source code.
- Built for JIRATrack every commit to an issue in JIRA. Link commits simply by including an issue key in the commit messages. Or use smart commits to resolve issues directly by including #resolve in your commit message.