What is Backup Exec?
Backup and Recovery, an essential component of any data protection strategy, protects your organization's critical data and systems against data loss and disasters. Backing up your organization's critical data ensures that your business is always up and running, no matter what.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Backup Exec?
Key differentiators & advantages of Backup Exec
- Fast backup and deduplication speeds are a given for Backup Exec. With Backup Exec 2014 - Backup Exec 2014 supports Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Backup Exec 2014 extends its patented granular recovery technology to include Exchange 2013 / 2013 SP1 and SharePoint 2013 / 2013 SP
- Backup Exec 2014 adds support for SQL 2014. Protect and recover SQL 2014 from day one
- The Backup Exec job monitor and multi-server backup jobs are back. Monitor the status of all your backup jobs from one convenient view with the new backup job monitor that gives you advanced visibility into the status of your backup jobs
- Upgrade to Backup Exec 2014 quickly and easily. Backup Exec maintains Backup Exec 12.5, 2010 and 2012 backup jobs and settings.