What is Azure Service Bus?
Azure Service Bus is a generic, cloud-based messaging system for connecting just about anything—applications, services, and devices—wherever they are. Connect apps running on Azure, on-premises—or both. You can even use Service Bus to connect household appliances, sensors, and other devices like tablets or phones to a central application or to each other.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Azure Service Bus?
Key differentiators & advantages of Azure Service Bus
- Build reliable and elastic cloud apps with messaging
- Protect your application from temporary peaks
- Distribute messages to multiple independent backend systems
- Reach millions of devices with sub-second response times
- Decouple your applications from each other
- Build solutions that work with existing networks