What is Azure Mobile Services?
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud platform: a growing collection of complimentary services—compute, storage, data, networking, and app—that help you move faster, do more, and save money.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Azure Mobile Services?
Key differentiators & advantages of Azure Mobile Services
- Azure is the only major cloud platform ranked by Gartner as an industry leader for both infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS).
- With Azure, data storage, backup, and recovery become more efficient and economical. It’s also easier to build applications that span both on-premises and the cloud.
- Azure supports any operating system, language, tool, and framework— from Windows to Linux, SQL Server to Oracle, C# to Java.
- Azure offers a 99.95% availability SLA, 24x7 tech support, and round-the-clock service health monitoring. That’s why more than 57% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure today.
- Azure can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
- Azure runs on a growing global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 13 regions, giving you a wide range of options for running applications and ensuring your customers always get great performance.