What is ATX MAX?
For tax professionals who prepare all types of returns, ATX MAX includes all forms offered by ATX, unlimited e-filing and accessible tax research.
Benefits and Insights
Why use ATX MAX?
Key differentiators & advantages of ATX MAX
- Quickly find the form you need using filter and search features
- Save time by importing Schedule D transactions directly from broker-issued spreadsheets
- Transfer K-1 information from 1041, 1065 and 1120S returns prepared with ATX directly to the individual and business returns
- Import trial balance data from ATX trial balance and Client Accounting Suite programs
- Add notes to any field for review or as permanent flags that rollover from year to year
- Open up to three returns at once
- Print PDFs and paper copies of tax returns with one click
- Intuitive design created by tax and accounting professionals like you
- Access expert online research from CCH with one click
- Easily identify e-filing errors, omissions, overridden entries and more with powerful diagnostics
- Get quick answers with the robust and easily accessible program help
- Consult government instructions from within the tax program
- Simplify tax return management and workflow using the flexible Return Manager
- Personalize client relationships with custom engagement letters, filing letters, reminders and other documents
- Customize print settings and add watermarks to customer copies of returns
- For client review and distribution, print PDF copies of tax returns directly to PortalSafe™, our secure, cloud-based file sharing system
- For permanent storage, print PDF copies of returns directly to PaperlessPLUS™, providing fully integrated digital document management and workflow
- Share client data with Fixed Asset Manager and Client Accounting Suite™
- Easily consult line-by-line tax research from the experts at CCH® by upgrading to Tax Prep Partner 1040 or Standard Bundle