What is Attunity RepliWeb for Application Release Automation (ARA)?
Attunity RepliWeb for ARA (formerly RepliWeb Deployment Manager R-1d) is a comprehensive Application Release and Deployment Automation solution for Windows, UNIX and Linux application and web infrastructures. Attunity RepliWeb for ARA addresses the needs of IT Operations and Application Development Teams alike, providing a unified means to continuously deploy applications, code updates, and content throughout each stage of the application lifecycle - Development, Test, UAT, and Production.Attunity RepliWeb for ARA allows organizations to accelerate time-to-production, ensure application continuity and information availability, and reduce risks associated with disconnected manual processes.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Attunity RepliWeb for Application Release Automation (ARA)?
Key differentiators & advantages of Attunity RepliWeb for Application Release Automation (ARA)
- Bridge the 'Developer & Operations Divide' with a single-platform to manage consistent, end-to-end deployment processes
- Accelerate Application Releases in support of Agile Development Methods
- Replace error-prone legacy scripts with repeatable, reliable processes
- Address compliance requirements for change control and auditing
- Ensure application integrity and information accessibility