AppMakr is a do-it-yourself app creation platform that lets anyone make their own iPhone and Android apps—no coding required.Who can use AppMakr? We believe in apps for everyone, and we mean it. Anyone with content to share can make an app for an easy and effective way of reaching their audience. Be it bloggers, musicians, publishers, non-profits, fan clubs, you name it. If you’ve got content to share, there’s an app to be made with it.
- It’s free: You can make as many apps as you want, with unlimited updates, at no cost whatsoever. If you want more features and greater customization, you can upgrade at any time to our paid version, which is still far less than the thousands of dollars it costs to have an app made for you.- It’s jam-packed with features: Between push notifications, HTML 5 functionality, native high-resolution photo galleries, branding and design customization, ad support, live updates, the AQI (App Quality Index) and more, you’ll be able to make a robust, high quality app to show off your awesome content.
- It’s simplified: Creating an app from scratch requires a lot of man hours, money ...and often an engineering degree. AppMakr has taken care of the complicated parts to give you a code-free solution to making your own native app, in just minutes (a few apps in and you’ll be making them in under five).
- It’s the best way to display your content: An app lets you reach your user base instantly, delivering the most up-to-date content to the palm of their hand. By taking advantage of the features and functionality of the AppMakr platform, you can engage your audience anytime, anywhere, with a rich mobile experience.
- Control Apps Through Your Dashboard Keep track of all of your apps (why make just one?) in one place, and easily access them to make changes and updates. You can also send push notifications to your users, see your app messages and update your feeds with a few simple clicks.
- Customize Your App’s Look and Functionality Upload custom tab icons, splash screen images and backgrounds for your main menu page. Choose from a static or live background—which plays a video on a loop—to give your app a little more flavor.
- Add Content to Your App With Tabs Populate your app with blog, news and article feeds, photos and videos, a messaging tab for users to contact you, and a fully customizable HTML 5 tab that we like to call a “blank slate”—it’s functionality is up to you. Each feed is represented by a tab in the app, which users navigate to and from.The layout of your app is up to you, and you can add as many tabs as you want. You can even add tabs within tabs through our sub-feeds feature. There are countless ways to display your content.
- Send Push Notifications to Your Users Communicate directly with users and keep them coming back to your app with push notifications. Send notifications directly from your dashboard, which will pop up on your user’s device alerting them of your message and drawing them back to your content.
- Monetize Your App With Ads There’s more than one way to make money off of your AppMakr app. You can charge for it in the market, and insert ads to claim the revenue. Choose from one of our supported ad serving platforms, or add your own custom ads for even further control of your app’s content.
- Publish Your App and Enjoy! Now you’ve come to the best part! Getting to test your freshly made app and submit it to the market.If you’re making an iPhone app, you can publish a test app to see how everything looks and feels. After you’ve fallen in love with your test app, publish an App Store app to submit to the market (while the AQI system has your back). Making an Android app is even simpler—publish once to create an app for testing and to submit to Google Play.Any app you make with AppMakr is published under your own Developer Account and your own brand. Now all you have to do is add “app developer” to your resume and you’re all set.