AppFog is a simple Cloud Platform for web applications. It's built on Cloud Foundry, the Open Platform as a Service Project.-Enterprise PaaS for private cloudAppFog delivers a battle-tested PaaS that has stood up to over 100,000 deployed applications for mobile, social, and consumer web applications using Java, .NET, Node, Ruby, Python, PHP and more.- PaaS + security + governanceTraditionally, PaaS hasn’t been a good fit for enterprises because it was in the public cloud and couldn’t connect with many on-premise data sources. You couldn’t audit the PaaS. You couldn’t control what code was deployed or where.AppFog changes the game by delivering an industry-leading PaaS to enterprises in a way that is easily consumed by CIOs, CTOs, CMOs and developers too.- The AppFog enterprise solutionAppFog provides workload portability, a standard scaling methodology and standard deployment practices with no need for additional systems management. AppFog is the only Platform-as-a-Service that allows you to deploy, manage and scale applications written in all languages, with all frameworks, across public, private, and hybrid clouds.
- Launches fast, runs fast - Varnish Cache and op-code caching run applications with less server load and accelerated performance.
- Reduces ops work - No more configuring servers, firewalls, Apache, security, or installing frameworks.
- Plays well with any SCM - Versioning is critical. AppFog is compatible with code management systems like git, svn, and mercurial.
- Scales efficiently - We run in many regions, data centers, and infrastructures. Access only the servers you need and pay for only what you use.
- Supports many app runtimes - Web app technologies include PHP, Node, Ruby, Python, Java, and .NET.
- Supports many services - Add any popular service to your application, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, and RabbitMQ.