What is AnyMeeting Complete Web Conferencing?
AnyMeeting is a complete web conferencing solution that offers all of the same features of the more expensive providers, at a fraction of the cost.
Benefits and Insights
Why use AnyMeeting Complete Web Conferencing?
Key differentiators & advantages of AnyMeeting Complete Web Conferencing
- Send Email Invitations - Just enter meeting details and the email addresses of your attendees and you’re ready to go. Participants will receive an email with meeting details and a link to join your meeting.
- Create Custom Registration Forms - If you choose, create a custom registration form to gather any information about your meeting attendees.
- Sell Tickets to Your Webinars - Earn money by selling tickets to your webinars through PayPal’s integrated payment platform. Accept payments by credit card or PayPal. We simply assess a small convenience fee on purchase.
- Promote Meetings on Twitter and Facebook - Create buzz and drive attendance by using our social media integration to automatically promote your meetings on Facebook and Twitter. Once enabled, AnyMeeting can send meeting announcements and updates to your feed.
- Customize Your AnyMeeting Public Profile - Get serious about marketing with an AnyMeeting Public Profile. Visitors can register for future meetings or view recordings of past meetings. You can also display your Facebook badge, Twitter feed and LinkedIn profile.
- Meet with up to 200 Participants - Don’t be limited by meeting size. Whether you need to meet with 2 people or 200 people, we have you covered. Small meeting or large webinar -- the choice is yours.
- Share Anything on Your Screen - Simply start screen sharing and display the document you’d like to share – it’s that easy. Share anything that can be displayed on your computer, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and web pages.
- Application Sharing - For further privacy, our screen sharing feature allows you to share only a specific application (program). The rest of your desktop will be hidden from attendees’ view.
- Upload and Share PowerPoint and PDFs - Screen sharing is great for sharing applications and websites, but for speedier performance with PowerPoint and PDF documents, try uploading your documents to AnyMeeting. In addition to faster slide transitions, you’ll have access to those documents for future meetings -- anytime, anywhere.
- Video Conferencing - Use your webcam to add that personal touch – it’s almost like being there in person. Up to six people can video conference at once.
- Integrated Conference Calling - Your AnyMeeting account includes a conference call number and PIN codes, so participants can join by phone or computer.
- Easily Record and Share Your Meetings - Just press record and we do all of the work for you. We’ll record the screen sharing and the audio, even if it’s over a conference call. Not only that, but we’ll even host the recordings on AnyMeeting.com so you can share them using just a link.
- Interact with Your Attendees - Whether it’s through our text chat, Q&A feature or live polls, you can keep your audience engaged.