What is Alpha Five?
Alpha Five v11 is the new major release of the InfoWorld #1 rated rapid application development platform that enables developers to create robust, data-driven business applications that run on any PC, Tablet or Smartphone in the fastest, most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.No other business application development platform compares to Alpha Five in terms of completeness of features and speed of development. Plus, Alpha Five always gives you access to the underlying code, events, and triggers, so your application is built both faster and 100% according to your specifications.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Alpha Five?
Key differentiators & advantages of Alpha Five
- Build Your Application Once Run EverywhereiPhone, iPad, Droid, Zoom, Web, Desktop, you name it and Alpha Five gets you there, from single code base- saving you development time and money.- Store Your Data in a Format thats Highly CompatibleAlpha Five works with virtually every database backend on the market. It includes fast, native, drivers for SQL Server, MySQL and most others.
- Build Rapidly Using Our Solid Proven Component ArchitectureAlpha Five's component approach to applications building not only saves time, but greatly reduces risk by letting you re-use well tested, efficient code.- Extend your Apps with Reusable Widgets Interactive InterfacesWith integrated jQuery and other feature, you can build highly interactive and responsive user interface. Teach your web apps some new tricks.
- Easily Transform Data Information Powerful ReportingOur report writer, includes charting, graphing and drill-down capabilities so you can see the data behind summary values, readers great for web, print, more
- With the Click of a Mouse You Can Plot Points on a MapSearch by regions, map the GPS data that is embedded in jpgs, pinpoint the location of mobile clients. Geographic info Systems adds amazing power to your apps.- Save Time and Money with Our Simple Scheduling
- Easily Enhance your Apps with Images & Video- Powerful Data Visualization Interactive Charting