What is Actifio Resiliency Director?
Actifio Resiliency Director enables users to create Recovery Plans to orchestrate the recovery of VMs in priority order to provide Quality of Service. Recovery Plans can be executed in parallel to reduce RTO and can be structured to recover whole vApps or individual VMs in Application Groups. Application Groups can be created as groups of VMs and/or vApps to recover serially within a recovery plan. Multiple application groups can recover in parallel across different recovery plans. Recovery Tests can be easily scheduled per recovery plan to validate recoverability.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Actifio Resiliency Director?
Key differentiators & advantages of Actifio Resiliency Director
- Cloud Ready – enables the world’s fastest DRaaS offerings.
- One-click recoveries of mission critical apps make recovery radically simple and amazingly fast.
- Dedup Async provides bandwidth efficient data transport to deliver improved RPOs.
- VM-based recovery (versus volume based) provides a more granular level of control.
- Automatic discovery of apps and dependencies makes it easy to define recovery plans.
- Recovery plan automation drives operational efficiency and improved RTO.
- Quality of service enables VM recovery prioritization to better meet nuanced business needs.
- Non-disruptive DR testing enables for frequent testing and improved confidence in the ability to recover when needed.
- Automated provisioning / de-provisioning of compute, network and storage for recovery or pre-production/staging tests make to both testing and actual recovery in the event of a failover or disaster quick and easy.
- Script injection provides extensible and customizable recoveries using customer or CSP scripts.