What is AccessMatrix Universal Sign-On?
AccessMatrix Universal Sign-On (USO) is a non-intrusive Enterprise SSO solution that enables organizations to achieve single sign-on to multiple applications and systems. In most organizations today, users are often required to remember many IDs and passwords in order to perform their various job functions. By deploying our enterprise single sign-on solution, our clients will improve staff and customer satisfaction, resulting in improved productivity and reduced administration costs. Client/server, host-based, Java-based and web-based applications are supported without source code changes. Unlike other single sign-on products, manual client software installations are not required on the users’ desktops.
Benefits and Insights
Why use AccessMatrix Universal Sign-On?
Key differentiators & advantages of AccessMatrix Universal Sign-On
- Create user convenience and improve user productivity through faster access to applications and information
- Enhance security with flexible authentication and audit policy by supporting strong authentication methods and user-centric activity tracking
- Maximize ROI by reducing help desk costs through reduction of password reset calls and the efforts in consolidating
- Ensure compliance with powerful reporting capabilities to report user activities and security violations
- Integrate with existing Infrastructure by leveraging existing authentication methods and user registries
- Unify SSO infrastructure by providing integration with all leading Web Access Control products to provide a unified SSO environment
- Centralize Management of Information Access through integration with all provisioning solutions