Allscripts Practice Management (PM) and Allscripts Payerpath form a complete solution to help physician practices of all sizes overcome rising costs, shrinking reimbursements and ever-changing regulations to improve every step of the revenue cycle.
- Allscripts Practice Management™ boosts office efficiency and productivity by creating electronic workspaces for appointment and patient flow management, collections management, claims management, denial management and transaction management. With a modern interface, this easy to navigate solution allows you to operate your practice—your way—with customized workflow queues to mirror your preferences and one-stop account management.
- Utilize the patient-centric ledger to view the chronological transactional history of the account, including service and payment history, reimbursement detail, notes, rebilling and collection activity— all from one place.
- Enable staff to focus on more strategic collection activities and improve collection rates with Automated Self-Pay Collections. Staff are also able to automate tasks to run at night, including functions such as bringing accounts into the collection module, changing the Account Type, adding a Collection Note, creating Collection Documents, transferring balances to a collection agency and adjusting balances.
- Allscripts Practice Management integrates directly with our own claims clearinghouse, the third largest in the industry, to provide you multi-level claims scrubbing capabilities directly from your desktop. Flag and correct errors and maximize charge capture to speed reimbursement. With proactive revenue cycle management functionality, you’ll significantly lower denials and get paid more, faster.
- Allscripts Practice Management simplifies patient scheduling, optimizes physician time and helps you allocate resources based on actual daily patient volumes. You can also pre-define and automate workflow tasks based on roles and staff preferences. The automation power of Allscripts PM improves productivity, staff satisfaction and communications throughout your practice.
Jumpstart your Allscripts PM research and get a custom price quote$ Request Custom Pricing