What is CareCloud Central?
Modern, user-friendly practice management system, providing a complete solution for your practice’s administrative and financial needs – from scheduling and managing patient data through billing and reporting.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CareCloud Central?
Key differentiators & advantages of CareCloud Central
- Fully cloud-based. Accessible 24/7 on a PC or Mac on any web browser
- Enhance efficiency with drag-and-drop scheduling, the ability to multi-task easily with multiple tabs, integrated faxing, intra-office chat, and a host of built-in, automated capabilities like patient insurance verification and email/text appointment reminders.
- Increase revenue with intuitive, streamlined billing workflows, proactive billing error alerts, optimized scheduling, insightful analytics, and more.
- Keep close track of practice performance and optimize decision-making with robust analytics that give you quick insight into your practice’s operational and financial metrics.
- Integrates seamlessly with CareCloud Charts, our intuitive EHR and CareCloud Community, our user-friendly patient portal
- Free mobile app to help you manage your practice on the go
- Quick, easy implementation with CareCloud’s professional services team
- Complete revenue cycle management service available*
Cost of Ownership
Typical cost structure for CareCloud Central:
|Maintenance Cost||Included in the subscription cost along with live support, phone, chat, email, forum, knowledge repository and tutorials for resolving issues quickly|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||No set-up fees required, included in the subscription cost|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on amount of patient, payer and provider data to be migrated, complexity of data, cleaning the repeat data, transferring data from an old legacy system and gaps between the existing system and the new system|
|Training Cost||Included in the subscription cost and provides training support through documentation, webinars, forum, training videos, calls and live chat|
|Central: Modern, cloud-based practice management||
|Charts: Easy to use Electronic Health Records||
|Complete: Powerful combination of PM and EHR software||
|Concierge: Full-service Revenue Cycle Management||
||3-7% of the practice’s collections|
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||Cloud-based/SaaS|
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||Subscription-based|
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||No minimum commitment required for purchases – month-to-month based plan|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not provide drill down reporting functionality to the users
- Does not offer user-friendly billing services
- Does not allow users to switch from one app to another app for viewing patient’s insurance information and up-coming appointments
- Does not let users to create a task list or a to do list for staff
- The solution is not compatible with Android devices, is not fully functional on tablets and is available in ‘read-only’ format on iPad
Kareo Billing: Starting from $75/user/month
athenaCollector: Starting from $199/user/month
NueMD Practice Management: Starting from $149/user/month