What is Pardot Marketing Automation?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Pardot Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing Email is the heart of your online marketing, so make sure you’re getting the most from your efforts with our powerful email tools.
- Lead Generation Keep your pipeline fully stocked with a steady flow of high-quality leads using Pardot’s landing pages, form builders, and search connectors.
- Lead Management Use lead scoring and grading, prospect tracking, and lead nurturing to ensure that the right leads go to the right reps at the right time.
- ROI Reporting Pardot’s powerful reporting and analytics functionalities allow marketers to finally discover the true ROI of their marketing efforts, leading to greater marketing accountability.
- Sales Intelligence Your sales team’s time is valuable. Give them the tools they need to pursue only the hottest leads.
- Social Marketing Your clients and prospects maintain a constant presence on social media — why shouldn’t you?
Typical cost structure for Pardot Marketing Automation:
|Customization Cost||Cost may vary depending on the type of functional requirements being added as an add-on or the type of plan being selected out of Standard, Ultimate, and Pro|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost may vary depending on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, complexity of the data fields, level of automation and data migration tools to be utilized for transfer of data from the old to the new software|
|Pricing for Pardot Marketing Automation||
-Standard Plan includes the following features:
-PRO plan includes the following features:
-Ultimate plan includes the following features:
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||Annual commitment|
|Custom Quote||Can you get a custom quote?||No|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- The cloud-based/SaaS solution involves a complex implementation process
- The solution does not offer robust reporting capabilities
- The solution does not provide a way to roll up the data to gather insights or report on it
- The solution provides training resources which are old and not updated for the current UI
- The solution offers API Access and A/B Testing functionality, which is available only for PRO users paying $2,000 per month
Marketo Marketing Automation: Starts at $895 per user per month
CallidusCloud Marketing Solution: Starts at $50 per user per month
Act-On: Starts at $900 per month for 3 active users, 50 sales users
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Pardot Marketing Automation