What is HubSpot Workflows?
HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 8,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers. A pioneer in inbound marketing, HubSpot aims to help its customers make marketing that people actually love.
Benefits and Insights
Why use HubSpot Workflows?
Key differentiators & advantages of HubSpot Workflows
- Marketing Automation - Through Workflows Make your life easier, automate your funnel with HubSpot workflows and automation.
- Automate: Use workflows to automate your marketing Warm up your leads and move them further down the sales funnel with timed email campaigns. Automate your marketing operations by creating workflows to segment your leads and update their profiles and lifecycle stage.
- Trigger: Send email targeted by behavior HubSpot's multichannel marketing automation increases the power and effectiveness of your nurturing campaigns. With marketing automation, your leads' behavior, not your marketing schedule, determines when emails get sent. That means you can deliver information at critical moments in the decision-making process.
- Email: Easily create beautiful, personalized emails Emails should add value. Instead, most add clutter. With inbound marketing powered by HubSpot, your prospects will look forward to your emails.
- Analyze: View detailed email reports for your contacts Track the success your email campaigns right down to the contact. HubSpot gives you big picture email reports and granular contact click details.
- Design: Build custom templates or use one of ours With HubSpot, you can create your own email html email templates, or choose from a library of templates that have been tested across email clients and mobile devices.
- Timeline Segmentation: Unlock the power of granular lead behavior Timeline segmentation, a feature of HubSpot Enterprise, gives you the ability to segment on all the granular interactions that HubSpot tracks for each of your prospects - page views, website clicks, and much more.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to HubSpot Workflows