What is Act-On?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Act-On
- Act-On Software's cloud-based integrated marketing platform helps smaller marketing teams succeed – without dedicated database maintenance, process analysis, or IT support.
- Our solutions include all the tools you need to automate your critical marketing tasks, build closer relationships with your prospects and customers, and see your results.
- Act-On plays well with others, integrating seamlessly with the CRM and webinar management systems you're already using.
Typical cost structure for Act-On:
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
|Pricing for Act-On Professional Plan||
|Pricing of Act-On Enterprise Plan||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||Minimum commitment of 1 year is required for purchase|
|Custom Quote||Can you get a custom quote?||Yes|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||Yes for 14 days|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Act-On does not provide autosave option for drafts
- The cloud-based solution does not provide a strong landing page builder functionality. The landing page and email created within the software cannot be linked to the business’s Google Analytics page
- Act-On offers limited reporting functionality
- The solution offers limited capability in terms of building forms for reviews and does not allow customization of forms
- Assembling email templates is a complicated process
eTrigue DemandCenter: Starts at $600 per month
HubSpot Workflow: Starts at $50 per user per month
iContact Pro Select: Starts at $99 per month or $84.15 prepaid annually (up to 2,500 subscribers)
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Act-On