Managed security services are the practice of transferring day-to-day related management responsibilities as a strategic method for improved, effective
- We can manage all of your IT Security remotely, or in a combination of remote and onsite access by our engineers. Projects can include your Firewalls Security section only. Or your AV policies only, or a combination of two or more of your IT security sections. But even more we can manage all your IT Security, from Firewalls to Intrusion prevention, to Data Lost prevention, NAC, Network access control, encryption management, authentication, compliance and so on...
- Caretower has the expert engineers with thousands of hours of on site experience in all IT Security products and services of all the major IT Security Vendors.
- Have total peace of mind. IT Security products are becoming more and more complex. In order to meet today’s and tomorrow’s security threats IT security policies and settings need to be of the highest standards and capabilities. It is nearly impossible for small to medium companies, but even for large corporate organisations to maintain a large force of IT engineers who will have master qualifications and experience to install, configure, manage, maintain and keep up to date all the various and complex IT Security products required to protect efficiently a network.
- By outsourcing your IT Security to Caretower using our Managed security services, you will be ensure that the engineers working on your environment will have the latest training and hands on experience to set up and maintain your IT Security environment to the full capabilities.
- You can select to outsource specific security projects individually, like desk top security or firewalls on heir own, or you can outsource a combination of security products in your environment. We cater for bespoke solutions which will include management, maintenance, and support as per your specific requirements.
- We can help you with all your IT Security requirements by using Caretower security managed services.