What is IBM Managed Security Services?
Strengthen your information security defenses and lower your costs. Today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape demands smarter and more responsive managed security services. IBM Managed Security Services offer the industry-leading tools, technology and expertise to secure your information assets 24/7/365, often at a fraction of the cost of in-house security resources.
Benefits and Insights
Why use IBM Managed Security Services?
Key differentiators & advantages of IBM Managed Security Services
- Firewall management - Support an improved security posture with customized, more robust, managed firewall protection for less
- Information event management - Help protect your enterprise with better security intelligence and expertise
- Intelligent log management on cloud - Help reduce security risks to your mobile and web applications with a cloud-based solution
- Intrusion detection and prevention system management - Better secure your network from internet attacks by using a flexible pricing model
- Managed protection services - Better protect your networks, servers and desktops from internet threats
- Security intelligence analyst - Use a dedicated specialist for in-depth analysis of security technology, policies and trends
- Security-rich web gateway management - Help protect critical, web-based applications with more flexible, cost-effective services
- Technology bundle - Help reduce risks and better manage costs through virtually seamless technology upgrades
- Threat insight platform - The next generation of security intelligence technology
- Unified threat management - Help protect your assets, improve your security posture, and better manage regulatory and audit requirements
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to IBM Managed Security Services