HCL’s Managed Security Services dispersed through four fully operational Security Operation Centers (SOC) offer real-time protection to organizations, thereby reducing the risks in today’s ever-changing security threatened environment. HCL offers a balanced approach, compliance, proactive security, techno-centric focus and flexible delivery models to its customers across the globe. The service offerings are bundled together so as to take care of all security operations in a customer’s infrastructure environment.
- 24x7 monitoring and management: HCL offers 24x7 monitoring and management of security devices, network devices, servers, databases, applications and endpoints using HCL’s Security Event Correlation Framework to ensure response to threats in near real time as detected in a customer’s IT environment.
- Flexible service delivery models: HCL offers managed security services through flexible service delivery models whereby customers can leverage the investment HCL has made in people, processes and tools. This offers customers the strategic advantage of freeing up their resources to focus on other initiatives.
- Service delivery using ITIL/Best Practices: HCL’s managed security services are aligned with ITIL based processes for service support and service delivery. Together with SLAs, this ensures services that are consistent and predictable.
- Meeting regulatory and compliance requirements: HCL’s offerings provide strengthened security and better compliance to PCI, SOX, HIPPA, and ISO standards.
- Certified security operation center: HCL has ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO 20000 certified SOC (Security Operations Centers) which provide real-time protection for clients.