AT&T, a key service provider in the Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI), offers a full spectrum of scalable, standard or customized cybersecurity solutions to support the needs of Government Agencies. In conjunction with many individual Government Agencies with specific requirements, AT&T has developed custom IT and cybersecurity solutions ranging from large, managed networks to innovative, standalone cyber tools.
- Managed Trusted IP Services (MTIPS) – Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) compliant networking and network security services available under the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Networx contracts.
- Business Direct Portal – Allows customer to react to alerts and adjust security posture of customer network equipment in real time.
- AT&T Mobile Security – Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) compliant AT&T Mobile Security enables customers to manage the access, policies, and security of mobile devices.
- AT&T Internet Protect® Service - Early warning situational awareness and mitigation recommendations based on security events observed on the AT&T backbone network, providing advance notice of potential threats.
- AT&T Private Intranet Protect (PIP) – A security alerting and notification service that analyzes the traffic on your Virtual Private Network (VPN) for known threats that originate both internal and external to your network.
- AT&T DDoS Mitigation Service –AT&T employs a variety of methods to detect and mitigate Denial-of-Service attacks emanating from the greater Internet.
- Network based/Premises-based Managed Firewall Service (MFL) – Tools deployed in a layered approach to security to help reduce service disruptions caused by malicious access attempts
- E-mail & Web Filtering – Malicious e-mail scrubbing and prevention of access to web addresses that are known.
- AT&T Proxy Services/URL Filtering/Malware Filtering – AT&T Web Security Service Software-as-a-service solution that deploys a web proxy server ‘in the cloud’ to provide all users with real-time malware scanning and URL filtering. Requires no hardware or software deployment on-premises.
- AT&T Host Intrusion Protection Service (HIPS)/Host Intrusion Detection Service (HIDS)– AT&T managed Host IPS/IDS application detects attacks on servers in real time.
- AT&T Managed Security Services – Token Authentication Service
- Provides exceptional control to protect networks against access by unauthorized users: a strong two-factor authentication requires a user to employ two elements to successfully access a protected network.
- AT&T Security Event & Threat Analysis (SETA) – A fully managed Security information and event management (SIEM) solution that takes events from multiple security and networking devices, including security controls located in the AT&T network, and correlates these alerts with data in our proprietary Big Data technology, prioritizing them and notifying you of events identified as actionable in near real-time. SETA service includes standard reports, weekly threat reports, log storage, implementation assistance and initial device policy tuning.
- AT&T Intrepid - Intrepid is a multi-purpose network security and forensic analysis solution that performs deep packet inspection on network traffic with the ability to capture packet content, produce various types of metadata, perform signature and anomaly based detection, and generate alerts to drive analytic activities for the purpose of preventing malicious activity. Intrepid is capable of examining all seven layers of the Internet Protocol (IP) Suite. It is specifically tuned to examine transport and Internet layer protocols including TCP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, DNS, Mobility Data, IPv4, and IPv6, enabling deployment flexibility in a variety of network environments. Intrepid is in wide use by AT&T’s security analysts providing managed security services to internal and external customers. Intrepid enjoys wide spread deployment and use in various venues including MTIPS, Mobility, DDOS, Enterprise and more.
- AT&T Consulting – AT&T Consulting uses a combination of automated sweeps and detailed manual test steps to perform Vulnerability Testing. Information provided by the organization about the target environment will serve as an input for the automated scanning phase. AT&T Consulting will review and manually validate the results of the scans and then will execute additional advanced tests to identify obscure vulnerabilities that the automated scans may have overlooked.