What is Oracle Enterprise Manager?
Enterprise Manager is the industry’s first complete cloud solution including self-service provisioning balanced against centralized, policy-based resource management, integrated chargeback and capacity planning and complete visibility of the physical and virtual environments from applications to disk.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Enterprise Manager?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Enterprise Manager for Oracle Cloud Platform allows customers to build, deploy, and operate application environments on-premises, in a private cloud and on Oracle Cloud. It maximizes visibility and control over Oracle-based services while delivering comprehensive monitoring and reporting solutions to ensure adherence to IT standards and corporate policies.
- Oracle Cloud Management Pack for Oracle Database delivers new capabilities and support for managing database cloud services for extreme database consolidation. Database cloning via Snap Clone or RMAN Backups deliver optimum utilization of development and database resources.
- Oracle Cloud Management Pack for Middleware offers all the capability necessary for deploying and managing middleware-centric Platform as a Service (PaaS) clouds within the enterprise.
- Single click provisioning of multi-tier applications via assemblies. Policy driven Scale up, scale down, Live migration and power management .
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c delivers comprehensive capabilities to manage, migrate, test and deploy across hybrid cloud, providing for 100% reuse of existing IT operations management skills and practices.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Oracle Enterprise Manager