What is Cloud Lifecycle Management?
Power digital innovation with agile, full-stack service provisioning across cloud and traditional platforms at scale while integrating to essential compliance and governance policies to reduce risk, match speed with governance and compliance to deliver trusted cloud computing at scale across complex environments and quickly deploy simple use cases and scale to production-grade hybrid cloud management with BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Cloud Lifecycle Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Cloud Lifecycle Management
- Intelligently place services according to policies across traditional infrastructure and private and public clouds
- Apply appropriate compliance and governance policies to services regardless of where they are deployed
- Avoid service API lock-in and maintain choice across any platform
- Plan for future growth with the ability to scale to support 5,000 virtual machines
- Get fast time to value with a hybrid cloud that can be up and running with pre-built services in less than a week
- Built-in integration to change management and the configuration management database (CMDB) ensures governance across the full lifecycle of services.
- Intelligent compliance Automate compliance to regulatory and security policies, and ensure ongoing configuration and patching.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Cloud Lifecycle Management