What is Cloud Lifecycle Management?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. By placing a service-oriented lens on the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster, better and more scalable than ever before. As the enterprise cloud company, ServiceNow provides a service model that defines, structures and automates the flow of work, removing email and spreadsheets from the process to streamline the delivery of services.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Cloud Lifecycle Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Cloud Lifecycle Management
- ServiceNow automates and manages global enterprise service relationships. Create a single system of record for enterprise services, automate manual tasks, consolidate legacy systems.
- Our service model defines, structures and automates the flow of work, removing email and spreadsheets, so you can streamline the delivery and management of services.
- Our ITSM solutions give you end-to-end visibility into processes and infrastructure through a single system of record for IT.
- Our IT operations management solutions consolidate resource data — including virtualized and cloud infrastructure environments — into a single system of record.
- Our IT Business Management solutions extend your visibility so you can manage the most costly pieces of the IT puzzle: people, projects, compliance and vendors.
- Our Service Automation Platform is a highly configurable, approachable and extensible cloud platform built on an enterprise-grade infrastructure.
- Our Project Portfolio Management delivers a versatile, scalable approach to managing projects and project portfolios across the enterprise.
- Using our CreateNow Development Suite helps you meet the demand for custom business applications that solve business problems.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Cloud Lifecycle Management