What is Oracle Learning Management?
OLM is an enterprise learning management system (LMS) that lets organizations manage, deliver, and track training participation in online or classroom-based environments. Develop Your Workforce Leverage a common, reusable framework for describing learning objectives. Define competencies attained by learner. Automatically update competency profiles. Create learning paths and certifications to guide and manage your workforce learning and development.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Oracle Learning Management?
Key differentiators & advantages of Oracle Learning Management
- Learners can find the learning they need, and take the learning in the most appropriate delivery mode (in a classroom, in a virtual classroom, or elearning).
- Managers can automate key business flows - from order processing to training delivery; from performance appraisals to training assessments - and keep tabs on their team's learning and development.
- Instructors can manage their own schedules, classes, and rosters.
- Executives can measure the effectiveness of learning activities and ensure alignment with organizational objectives.
- Learning Administrators can efficiently manage all the catalog objects, learners, and related resources from a centralized system. In sum, turn learning into a business advantage with Oracle Learning Management.