Adobe® Captivate® 6 software helps you rapidly author a wide range of interactive eLearning and HTML5-based mLearning content. Easily create product demos in HD, application simulations, and soft skills and compliance training. Import Microsoft® PowerPoint slides and enrich with multimedia, interactive elements and quizzes. Deliver content to virtually any device, including iPads.
Out of 5 users' reviews, Adobe Captivate 6 score is:
86 / 100
- Improved roundtrip with Microsoft® PowerPoint Import your PowerPoint 2010 slides in eLearning projects. Bring in objects, animations and multimedia, easily update the content, and keep your PowerPoint and Adobe Captivate projects in sync with the dynamically linked import option.
- Optimized user interface Get going faster, do the job in fewer steps, and improve the overall authoring experience with the Property inspector, a multiple document interface, and personalized workspaces.
- Master Slides Use Master Slides to easily create and maintain well-formatted and consistent-looking content that meets corporate guidelines.
- Object StylesDefine styles and apply them to selected objects for quick and consistent formatting across a project.
- Themes Spend less time and effort to liven up your courses. Choose from attractive, professionally designed themes that blend backgrounds, styles, fonts, and layouts. Apply them across projects to maintain a consistent look and feel. You can also customize themes to suit your requirements.
- Table of Contents and Aggregator Enable learners to easily navigate through content and track their progress with a multilevel Table of Contents. Use the Aggregator to combine multiple content modules into a single eLearning course.
- XML file export and import for easy localization Simplify project localization by exporting captions to a text or XML Localization Interchange File Format (XLIFF) file. Import the translated text file into a copy of the original project file.
- Streamlined workflows and enhanced usability Enjoy workflow and usability enhancements, including inline editing of text captions, support for panning to optimize the viewing experience on small screens and devices, and support for right-clicking in simulations.
- Professional project templates Use enhanced project templates that make it easy for subject-matter experts to contribute content without compromising structure.
Jumpstart your Adobe Captivate 6 research and get a custom price quote$ Request Custom Pricing