What is Infosys Outsourcing Services?
At Infosys, we offer Application Outsourcing Services that are geared towards revolutionizing the clients’ application outsourcing portfolio, while enabling them to garner higher and enhanced business value. Our approach is tuned towards ensuring greater operational superiority and strategic differentiation, thereby making our clients’ business a lot more competitive.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infosys Outsourcing Services?
Key differentiators & advantages of Infosys Outsourcing Services
- Application Development – Helps you address evolving business and technology challenges by defining, designing, and building applications tailored to meet your business requirements
- Application Maintenance – Maximizes your existing IT applications through offshore-ability analysis, maintainability analysis, maintenance, and enhancement
- Application Management – Offers a wide range of support services for various platforms and technologies
- Application Modernization – Helps modernize legacy systems to enhance flexibility, mitigate risk, minimize disruption, and lower costs
- Application Portfolio Management – Helps you decide on a portfolio strategy and then assess and govern the portfolio on an ongoing basis
- Packaged Application Services – Helps you automate your value chain through off-the-shelf application packages. We enable you to harvest value through varied and configurable package-centric solutions
- Performance Engineering and Enhancement – Enhances the performance and scalability of applications across the technology stack and application lifecycle
- SOA Realization – Helps organizations design, develop, test, and deploy services to realize a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Solution Architecture Assessment – Offers a complete architectural analysis and assessment of your IT application, focusing on Quality of Service (QOS) parameters such as scalability, performance, interoperability, and usability
- Solution Architecture Definition – Defines the solution architecture required to implement business solutions to meet business requirements, and ensures that the solutions are aligned with the enterprise architecture
- Testing and Validation Services – Helps clients across industry verticals create a Quality Assurance (QA) enterprise through a combination of varied models, offerings to address the changing technology landscape, and new engagement models
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Infosys Outsourcing Services