What is inFlow?
Industry Specialties: Serves most industries
InFlow provides a stock control platform that is available as a cloud-based or on-premise solution. This system is designed for small to medium-sized companies but has been implemented in some very large and complex enterprises. This application streamlines and organizes critical management processes to create a more accurate operation.
By leveraging the features of this product, operations can quickly track, attach barcodes and fulfill customer expectations accurately. Users can create custom documents, deal with multi-currency transactions and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use inFlow?
Key differentiators & advantages of inFlow
- Leverage the Cloud: inFlow provides both on-premise and cloud-based deployment strategies. By adopting the cloud, users can expect constant upgrades that do not interrupt service, secure access and storage for important documents and a collaborative work environment.
- Mobile Accessibility: This software solution provides mobile access via iOS, Android and web companion apps. Phones can also be used as mobile barcode scanners.
- Reduce Errors: inFlow’s built-in organizational features allow users to track, transfer, assign barcodes and serial numbers and create helpful product lists. Fewer errors mean more satisfied customers and less time spent on rectifying problems.
- Detailed Inventory: Always stay on top of stock as it travels in, around, and out of inventory. Designate specific locations for certain products to maintain a properly organized inventory management operation.
- Increase Profits: Create the perfect balance of available stock held in inventory. Running out of stock can lead to lost revenue; the same can be said for having too much laying around. inFlow’s platform helps get inventory levels to an optimized level.
Nearly a million businesses use inFlow’s inventory management platform from across the globe. Some of their customers include Jollibee Foods Corporation, RT Manufacturing and Rodgers Technology.
- Structured Workflows: inFlow’s customizable workflows allows users to track important data across the entire sales process. Cost data can be stored for use in tax forms, minimizing or eliminating tedious spreadsheet management.
- Customizable Dashboards: Set up an informative dashboard that meets operational requirements to foster a collaborative, visibility enabled enterprise. Valuable data regarding sales, costs and profits can be brought to the forefront and made easily viewable.
- Showrooms: inFlow provides showroom capabilities that allow users to create and share product details. Control is enabled to allow only necessary individuals to view things like price and current stock levels.
- Detailed Reporting: With over 30 out-of-the-box reports, inFlow’s management platform makes reporting on sales, inventory and purchasing more efficient. Create detailed and organized reports for customers and vendors alike.
- Enhanced Support: inFlow’s support structure is highly regarded and may be provided for free for the first year, depending on your deployment strategy.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Shopify integration is available, but users need to export inventory data to a spreadsheet and port it to their systems to utilize stock data if using the on-premise version
- Does not support inventory auditing or counting
- Users cannot leverage automation to create bulk PO’s
- Data is not synced in real-time with accounting or e-commerce platforms.
- This product can be more expensive as the cost is on a per license basis
inFlow Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: There is a support email for inFlow available in the support section of their website. Emails will be answered as quickly as possible.
phonePhone: Clients can request a callback from inFlow experts from their support website. Hours for this type of service are generally from 10 a.m. through 6 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: InFlow provides a few different options for clients that wish to expand their knowledge base. A free collection of videos and webinars are available to view at any time, along with a searchable community knowledge base.
Cost of Ownership for inFlow
|Customization Cost||This cost varies depending on the functional requirements being added|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||This cost is dependent on current software, the amount of data being moved and the complexity of the data fields|
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to inFlow