What is Tivoli Access Manager?
IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On is a simple and flexible access management solution that combines convenient single sign-on with session management and user tracking/audit capabilities. The product simplifies password management, supports a variety of strong authentication devices, and helps secure kiosks and shared workstations, enforcing compliance at the enterprise endpoints.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Tivoli Access Manager?
Key differentiators & advantages of Tivoli Access Manager
- Strengthens access control with convenient single sign-on (SSO) to enterprise and mobile applications and with strong authentication support.
- Improves productivity by eliminating multiple passwords, simplifying the user experience and supporting mobility.
- Increases auditability and compliance by tracking and auditing fine-grained user access to information.
- Achieves higher return on investment (ROI) with a virtual appliance form factor and reduced costs.
- Allows users to sign on from anywhere to the enterprise network with one password and get secure access to all applications, including those on the Apple® iPad
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Tivoli Access Manager