What is PingFederate?
PingFederate™ is a full-featured federation server that provides identity management, web single sign-on and API security for customers, partners, and employees. Users can securely access the applications they require with a single identity using any device. Supporting all of the current identity standards including SAML, WS-Federation, WS-Trust, OAuth and OpenID Connect, PingFederate is recognized as a leading federation product today that also future-proofs your business for tomorrow.
Benefits and Insights
Why use PingFederate?
Key differentiators & advantages of PingFederate
- Manage all identities and enforce policies from any directory.
- Establish secure one-click access between identity and service providers.
- Avoid duplicating user directories and reduce or eliminate passwords.
- Leverage your existing IAM infrastructure.
- Bridge identity systems to accelerate new customer and partner relationships as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- Integrate applications in hours or days, not weeks or months.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to PingFederate