What is Centrify?
Centrify delivers unified identity services that centrally manage identities across data center, cloud and mobile to optimize cost, agility and security. These identity services include integrated authentication, access control, privilege management, policy enforcement and auditing. This means IT does not have to sacrifice control of corporate identities and can leverage their existing Active Directory skillsets and processes to take advantage new capabilities, cost and deployment models available inside and outside the enterprise while also enabling productivity and secure access for a dynamic and increasingly mobile workforce.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Centrify?
Key differentiators & advantages of Centrify
- Consolidate disparate UNIX and Linux identity stores into Active Directory to streamline operations and enforce separation of duties
- Solve password sprawl and secure users accessing cloud and mobile apps using a 100% cloud-based solution from Centrify
- Industry's first unified identity solution for secure enablement of enterprise mobile, SaaS and BYOD environments
- Centrify enables IT to fully embrace BYOD initiatives by including integrated mobile security management in all editions of the Centrify User Suite
- Use familiar Windows-based tools and processes to apply consistent access, configuration and security policies across your Mac OS X desktops
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Centrify