What is UltiPro?
Ultimate Software’s cloud-based UltiPro helps simplify and improve work experiences for employees at every level. Organizations can easily manage global people data and processes with UltiPro and ensure their people feel engaged and productive from day one. With UltiPro, you can deliver personalized recruiting and onboarding experiences, guide employees through important benefits choices, simplify complex payroll computations, efficiently manage time and attendance needs, support continuous performance management and development, and build proactive succession plans for the future. Most importantly, UltiPro’s solutions are supported by powerful business intelligence and reporting to help you drive smarter, people-focused business results.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use UltiPro?
Key differentiators & advantages of UltiPro
- You can manage all your people data and activities in one place with UltiPro. UltiPro’s comprehensive HRIS/HRMS capabilities help you engage and develop your people from the very first interaction.
- Utilize the UltiPro portal as a central place for communicating important company information and where your employees can instantly access all the HR-related tools and information they need such as pay info, time off requests, performance reviews, and more.
- Manage all your employees across the globe in a single, comprehensive HRIS/HRMS system of record for a complete view of your multinational workforce.
- UltiPro automatically tracks all HR-related information about your employees.
- UltiPro also makes it easy to record key information required for processing payroll and meeting compliance and reporting in more than 30 countries. UltiPro is compliant with U.S. and Canadian legislation for protecting sensitive data such as employee social security or social insurance numbers.
- UltiPro delivers one, consistent experience for all employees because it’s a unified solution for HR, payroll, and talent management. With all your people data seamlessly connected, you have an accurate and more comprehensive view of your people.
Cost of Ownership
Cost Structure for UltiPro:
|License/Subscription Cost||Fixed subscription fee, based on number of users|
|Maintenance Cost||Zero maintenance costs. Includes ongoing updates and support via live chat, phone and email|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Included in subscription fee|
|Customization Cost||Will vary depending on the functional requirements such as configurable dashboards, dashboard and operational reporting needs, type of data elements required for tracking, complexity of workflows, forms to collect additional data, UI changes, etc.|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Dependent on your current software, amount of data to be migrated, complexity of data, migrating the data from excel spreadsheets, etc.|
|Training Cost||Dependent on the type of training opted by an Organization, whether it is end-user training or group/department training or video/self-training or training the trainer.|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Renewal cost is equivalent to the fees paid annually, based on number of users|
|Subscription Cost||What is the cost of the software?||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||Subscription-based|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||Yes|
Some of the product limitations include:
- The system offers strong functionality for Business Intelligence. However, the reporting functionality does not provide a ‘search’ feature to find the fields required to build a report
- UltiPro does not offer lot of application interfaces (API) for legacy system integration
- Does not offer a dedicated mobile app
- It is a cloud-based solution and does not offer on-premise installation
- The solution does not offer functionalities such as applicant tracking, applicant workflow, automatic notifications, charting, customizable reporting, email notifications, to name a few
ADP Workforce Now
Kronos Workforce Central Suite