What is SuccessFactors HR?
The SuccessFactors HCM Suite includes a complete set of tightly integrated talent management solutions, robust workforce analytics and planning, plus a next generation core HR solution. With over 3600 customers and more than twenty million users in 177 countries, SuccessFactors HCM Software is the most adopted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business software in the world.
Benefits and Insights
Why use SuccessFactors HR?
Key differentiators & advantages of SuccessFactors HR
- Pinpoint and quantify skills gaps before they become critical.
- Beat your competitors to finding, engaging, and hiring the best candidates.
- Accurately forecast and model future workforce needs.
- Get new hires engaged and productive from Day One.
- Identify, develop, and retain top performers.
SAP SUCCESSFACTORS HR
Cost of Ownership
Cost Structure for SAP SuccessFactors HR:
|License/Subscription Cost||Based on recurring subscription fee model – per user per year|
|Maintenance Cost||Included in the subscription cost|
|Customization Cost||Dependent on functional requirements and specific needs of the organization|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Will vary depending on your current software, amount of data to be migrated, complexity of the data fields, level of automation and data migration tools to be utilized for transfer of data from the old to the new software|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Recurring subscription fees is charged which typically includes maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, training and support to the end-user|
|Subscription Cost||What is the cost of the software?||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||Subscription-based|
|Minimum Commitment||Annual contract with minimum 5 users|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||Yes|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Vast and complex system making it difficult for users to understand and use all functionalities
- Does not allow users to save self-reviews and peer reviews
- Complex and non-intuitive UI making it difficult to navigate the system
- It is a cloud-based solution and does not offer on-premise installation
- License cost is on a higher side when compared with its direct competitors
ADP Workforce Now
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to SuccessFactors HR