What is Web Help Desk, ITSM Ticketing, Mobile Help Desk Software?
The Web Help Desk software is designed for ITSM professionals seeking to simplify and automate their increasingly complex help desk environments. Go beyond simple trouble ticket solutions. Streamline help desk ticket resolution through the entire lifecycle. Arm your technicians with the ITSM incident diagnostics and ticket routing features that ensure tight integration and relationships with knowledge base articles, CMDB asset association, service requests, known problems, change requests, and service level agreements.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Web Help Desk, ITSM Ticketing, Mobile Help Desk Software?
Key differentiators & advantages of Web Help Desk, ITSM Ticketing, Mobile Help Desk Software
- Tickets can be created and updated by email-to-ticket conversion, the customer service web-portal, or through technician Quick Ticket templates.
- Provides dynamic, real-time access to your service desk through the convenience of virtually any webkit enabled mobile device such as Microsoft® Windows Mobile®, RIM® Blackberry®, and Apple® iPhone® devices.
- Manage the health of your team and identify trouble spots to discover unrealized efficiencies.
- Creates an environment where critical data and information is PUSHED to the technician instead of the technician PULLING information from the end user.
- Service requests can be submitted via e-mail to one or more dedicated e-mail addresses, promoting cross-departmental usage of the Web Help Desk.