What is CrossTec ResQDesk?
CrossTec ResQDesk help desk software provides detailed recording and tracking of user help requests. Routing, tracking and resolving technical support issues are very easy with this powerful module. CrossTec ResQDesk is a web-based solution that features advanced implementation of ITIL processes, and is available as a standalone application, as part of a company’s overall management suite, or as a plug-in to CrossTec EMS.
Benefits and Insights
Why use CrossTec ResQDesk?
Key differentiators & advantages of CrossTec ResQDesk
- Automatic assignment of tickets – based on the customer’s pre-defined rules on either problem type or user type.
- Automatic ticket escalation – based on the customer’s own pre-defined rules.
- Ticket notes history includes source identifiers.
- Help request logging includes customizable categories to aid inputting.
- Files can be attached to tickets.
- Ticket priorities can be automatically assessed.
- Detailed corporate status reports include totals for calls in, call status and average resolution times.
- Full integration with Active Directory eases the user data reporting.
- Streamlined creation of a solutions database aids future help requests.
- Simplified management of problem type definitions.- Full user inventory for both hardware and software.
- On-line reviewing includes raising help requests and real time current status reports.
- Fully web-based solution. No pre-installation is required and an import wizard allows for simple importing of user details from other external systems.
- Enhanced security and access control management of operators and users.
- Direct integration with CrossTec EMS and departmental information.