eFACiLiTY® is a modular facilities management system that works together with your business and allows day-to-day management of the processes, automates operations, provides a management dashboard for critical analysis and enables enterprise wide control in the most intelligent and efficient way.
- Six level Asset Tree to manage multi-site, multi-location, multi-organization assets
- Asset / Equipment type wise form design for adding custom fields enabling capturing all asset relation information
- Asset tracking with asset valuation, cost history, warranty, vendor, technical documentation and list of spare parts
- Preventive (scheduled) Maintenance work orders scheduled by days or usage
- Demand (breakdown) Maintenance templates for fast response to common tasks
- Auto generated work orders based on maintenance policies, alarms and reading based triggers
- E-mail escalation on work orders yet to start after due date
- Resource scheduling, spare parts requirement planning and maintenance calendar functions
- Department wise labor/technicians, rates
- Budgets, Forecasts and analysis
- Vendor database wise contact information, parts purchased, purchasing history, rate contracts, other contracts and service level agreements (SLA)
- SLA based escalation and performance analysis of execution of work - both internal and external
- Request for Quotations (RFQ), Quotation Analysis and Placement of Orders
- Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Receipt of Goods, Return of Goods
- E-mail escalation if the ordered items are not received after raising the Purchase order.
- Inventory tracking with vendors, costs, reorder quantities, stock location, warehousing
- Tightly integrated with the Help Desk module for remote Job Requests handling
- Invoicing, Time Cards, Keys, Downtime recordings are other modules
- Large number of pre-defined reports, graphs, standard KPI's, real-time KPI's and charts
- Maintenance Dashboard with multi site KPI's
- Tightly integrates with Building Management Systems (BMS) like Tridium's Niagara Framework, Siemens' Desigo Insight, Schneider's TAC Vista and Ion etc.
- PDA / Mobile Integration for Inspection, Stock Taking, Work Order Management, Readings, Status Alerts etc
Jumpstart your eFacility research and get a custom price quote$ Request Custom Pricing