Spinnaker’s Technology Implementation and Support Services help clients select and implement the right supply chain management technology solutions. We provide a balanced, vendor agnostic perspective when it comes to choosing the right software solution for each client with a team that offers clients years of experience across multiple industries and a broad set of leading supply chain software vendors.
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / Integrated Business Planning (IBP) – Leverage S&OP/IBP as a framework to coordinate end-to-end collaborative planning and coordination between finance, sales, marketing, product development, and supply chain functions to align plans and improve decision making.
- Demand Planning – Begin the supply chain planning processes by predicting future demand based on qualitative and quantitative techniques – create a proactive, accurate demand forecast that becomes the basis for downstream planning activities.
- Network Design & Optimization – Make better decisions on where to locate facilities and how to source demand across global supply networks.
- Capacity Planning – Accurately determine when and where to adjust capacity to more effectively manage costs and customer service across flexible global manufacturing and distribution networks.
- Inventory Planning – Enable the strategic positioning of safety stock and strategic inventory buffers in the supply chain by leveraging leading technologies and processes that help supply chain managers balance cost, service, and lead-time objectives.
- Supply & Replenishment Planning – Build a realistic, constrained supply plan that provides the basis for procurement, manufacturing, and distribution tactical activities to become the foundation for effective communications with customers and sales.
- Customer & Vendor Collaboration – Develop business models to work optimally with customers and vendors by sharing information, aligning strategies and business policies, and aligning lead times, order multiples, and costs.
- Logistics & Warehousing – Manage efficient operations to cost-effectively respond to customer demand while managing risk and quality objectives.
- Order Promising – Use the supply plan to drive sales, revenue, and customer satisfaction by giving customers consistent, dependable promise dates, without sacrificing business priorities.