IBM solutions enhance IT effectiveness so you can drive new innovation and decrease the complexity in enterprise application deployments. They can help you reduce up-front project and infrastructure costs while optimizing value so you can focus on your business while IBM helps to improve your operational quality and efficiency.
Out of 1 users' reviews, IBM Application Management Services for SAP score is:
80 / 100
- Rapid actualization of a center of excellence: Manage risk, reduce your overall costs and provide a proven method for achieving the right balance of total cost of ownership, customer satisfaction and business value.
- IBM Application Co-Management Services: Build a collaborative partnership with IBM to address your application challenges, enabling your company to invest in people and retain more control than with full outsourcing.
- IBM Design Build and Manage Services: Reduce costs and implementation impact, and experience results quicker with end-to-end management of application portfolios.
- Cost takeout and simplification: Optimize your SAP landscape with outsourcing and consolidation, and utilize innovative application maintenance models designed to reduce your total cost of ownership.
- Collaborative sourcing: Increase productivity and capacity, improve profit through time-based performance, and unlock captive talent both internally and for subcontracted services.
- Managed business transformation: Define a path of reduced risk and greater simplicity by accelerating operational excellence to build value from your SAP investment.
- Managed rollouts: Quickly realize the business value of your SAP investment with a three-tier model that can help you make more efficient use of scarce skills.