What is IBM Application Management Services for SAP?
IBM solutions enhance IT effectiveness so you can drive new innovation and decrease the complexity in enterprise application deployments. They can help you reduce up-front project and infrastructure costs while optimizing value so you can focus on your business while IBM helps to improve your operational quality and efficiency.
Benefits and Insights
Why use IBM Application Management Services for SAP?
Key differentiators & advantages of IBM Application Management Services for SAP
- Rapid actualization of a center of excellence: Manage risk, reduce your overall costs and provide a proven method for achieving the right balance of total cost of ownership, customer satisfaction and business value.
- IBM Application Co-Management Services: Build a collaborative partnership with IBM to address your application challenges, enabling your company to invest in people and retain more control than with full outsourcing.
- IBM Design Build and Manage Services: Reduce costs and implementation impact, and experience results quicker with end-to-end management of application portfolios.
- Cost takeout and simplification: Optimize your SAP landscape with outsourcing and consolidation, and utilize innovative application maintenance models designed to reduce your total cost of ownership.
- Collaborative sourcing: Increase productivity and capacity, improve profit through time-based performance, and unlock captive talent both internally and for subcontracted services.
- Managed business transformation: Define a path of reduced risk and greater simplicity by accelerating operational excellence to build value from your SAP investment.
- Managed rollouts: Quickly realize the business value of your SAP investment with a three-tier model that can help you make more efficient use of scarce skills.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to IBM Application Management Services for SAP