What is SYSPRO?
Industry Specialties: Manufacturing and Distribution
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of SYSPRO
- Flexible and Strategic Functionality: SYSPRO ERP includes the ability to strategically manage financials, control costs, optimize the supply chain and inventory, improve customer service, meet strict compliance regulations and boost profitability.
- Effective Implementation Frameworks: Implementation frameworks that are built on proven best practices and extensive expertise are readily available in this system.
- Integration with the Latest Technological Developments: SYSPRO offers easy-to-implement advanced tools featuring new technology such as IoT, ML, AI, cloud and consumer-grade user experience (UX).
- Accessibility to a Variety of Businesses: This program is available for deployment either on-site, in the cloud or through a hybrid model, making it accessible to many companies. It is also well-suited for businesses of all sizes, making it a relatively applicable solution.
SYSPRO ERP is developed specifically with manufacturers and distributors in mind. However, these required functions span across various industries due to the prevalence of manufacturing and distribution requirements for companies in the electronics, retail and medical spaces. SYSPRO currently has more than 15,000 customers across more than 60 countries.
- Order Management: With quick response times for orders, SYSPRO focuses on providing electronic collaboration between suppliers and customers. It automates and streamlines order-to-delivery processes and provides complete visibility of integrated operations. Its sales order module is the heart of this offering and offers efficient order processing and accurate, timely order fulfillment.
- Traceability: This program manages the traceability of merchandise by monitoring products from the point of origin to their final destination, providing full visibility across multiple physical and virtual locations. SYSPRO’s lot traceability and serial tracking functionalities afford users with access to the origin, build and customer destination of products and batches, therefore providing the means to rapidly trace and analyze the source of defects.
- Sales Analysis and Optimal Pricing: The sales analysis tool in SYSPRO helps companies to improve sales strategy by considering the most profitable customer and determining the sales trend of products. This information is used to calculate item profitability.
- Lean Inventory Management: This system minimizes errors through advance trial kitting and replenishment planning, which minimizes forecast errors and can lead to an increase in profit. The program’s inventory optimization system enables the configuration and automated monitoring of KPIs and provides a balance between inventory investment and services.
- Cost Tracking: Users can identify and track the cost elements of items through SYSPRO material requirement planning, which provides information for order policies, back orders and inter-warehouse lead time data.
- Product Information: SYSPRO provides a real-time integrated scenario for diverse products in single or multi-warehouse spaces, which can help in the management of large inventories. It also assists in the planning and execution of sophisticated warehouse replenishment and order fulfillment requirements.
- The solution is not user-friendly/UI is not intuitive
- Pulling common data requires a lot of customization
- Does not provide thorough documentation on third-party interface
- Does not offer in-built printed forms such as purchase orders, sales orders and invoices
- Custom reports are difficult to pull and run without IT support
- Setting rights for different modules is challenging
SYSPRO ERP Suite SupportTechnical and functional support offerings vary from vendor to vendor. Here are some of the support features that SYSPRO provides for its users.
Cost of Ownership for SYSPRO ERP
|License/Subscription Cost||SYSPRO ERP costs begin at $199 per user, per month. The more additional modules are added, the more expensive the program will be. The price of on-premise software installation starts at around $12,000.|
|Maintenance Cost||Ongoing customer support is provided through the SYSPRO Reseller Channel and SYSPRO Partners. In-house support is also available from the vendor to help meet the specific requirements of each customer.|
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Deployment is an additional cost. SYSPRO provides implementation services through its SYSPRO Reseller Channel (qualified professionals) and SYSPRO Partners. The cost of this implementation varies based on number of users, system architecture, implementation scope and complexity, company size, industry, and if your company requires any third-party integrations.|
|Customization Cost||Customization and additional applications are both additional costs to the on-premise and cloud-based versions of SYSPRO ERP.|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||These costs are also additional and will vary depending on your current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system.|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||For both types of deployments, the cost will vary depending on the number of subscription-based user licenses purchased plus the additional cost of software updates, support, customization and integration.|
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to SYSPRO