What is Merco?
Merco is a management system providing managers and staff the capability to manage and control all aspects of the organisation, It also includes timesheet software allowing staff time to be recorded and tracked. Manage Customers, Suppliers, Staff, Products, Operations and at the same time process the relevant accounting transactions in an integrated way.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Merco?
Key differentiators & advantages of Merco
- True web-based management and timesheet software making it possible to roll out across the enterprise with a zero footprint on client machines reducing hardware costs, connecting people anywhere for greater productivity.
- Fully integrated CRM, Business Accounting Management and Timesheet software solution where changes in one area automatically update all other relevant areas eliminating time and cost from entering the same data multiple times.
- Data Cubes give Business Intelligence technologies to extract, manipulate and report information giving you more information more easily to make better decisions.
- Output to Microsoft Technologies and therefore easy to integrate with Excel, Word, etc. saving time and giving you greater flexibility in handling data.
- ERP Software with user configurable settings, menus and views so everyone has the layout they want with essential information just one click away.
- Workflow and Timesheet software deployed to help managers control important processes such as expense management and leave processing freeing up time to work on other areas of the business.
- Unique features such as To-Do Lists, Company Calendar, Issue Registers and and Electronic help files to help organise your work.
- Provides users with powerful accounting software to process complex transactions and processes more easily.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Merco