What is Kenandy’s Cloud ERP?
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, Kenandy has redefined enterprise resource planning by allowing companies to map their business processes and implement applications remarkably fast. With the automation of operational systems including global financials, procure-to-pay, planning and production, quote-to-cash and trade promotion management, Kenandy customers have the freedom to focus on driving innovation and growth.
For more information, visit: www.kenandy.com.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Kenandy’s Cloud ERP
- Flexible Design: Get an ERP solution that will grow with your business.
- Fast Implementation: Go live with Kenandy's ERP in weeks, not years.
- 100% Natively built on Salesforce: Leverage the power of the
- #1 cloud platform.
Typical cost structure for Kenandy Cloud ERP:
|License/Subscription Cost||Subscription-based pricing model – per month per user|
|Customization Cost||Cost will vary depending on the functional requirements based on specific business needs|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost will vary depending on the current software, amount of data to be migrated, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Cost is equivalent to the subscription fees paid based on the number of users plus additional cost to be paid for customization and integration with other solutions|
|Pricing for QAD Cloud ERP||What is the cost of the software?||Starting at $200 per month per user|
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||Cloud-based/SaaS|
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||Subscription-based|
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||No minimum commitment is required for purchase|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Not Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not support analytical accounting and accrual-based costing functionality
- Lacks Business Intelligence capabilities such as predictive analytics and scorecards
- CRM features such as estimating and quoting, field service management and help desk are not supported by the solution
- Does not provide eCommerce functionality
- Does not support HR management features such as leave management, payroll, performance review, training, time and attendance and recruiting
- Does not provide advanced inventory management features such as fleet management, inventory forecasting, multi-location and reorder triggers
QAD Cloud ERP: Starting at $250/user/ month
SAP Business ByDesign: Starting at $149/user/month
Infor ERP SyteLine: Starting at $42,000 for 10 users
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Kenandy’s Cloud ERP