In order to choose the right tools to help you reach your business goal, K & R Consulting starts by discussing in detail the goals and expectations for your business, the strengths and weaknesses of your current systems, and your daily operations and procedures. Experts on Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine), this product provides the foundation to improve business efficiency, customer service, and overall manufacturing productivity for a broad range of industries, including metal fabrication, industrial equipment and machinery, and high-tech and electronics. It delivers the complete package, with tight integration to tools for managing: Financials, Inventory, Supply Chain, Sales and Customer Relationships, Production, Service Management, and Quality.
- Mixed mode manufacturing. ERP Business accommodates true mixed mode manufacturing. From repetitive to engineer-to-order, you get the processes you need to accelerate production and meet customer demand more quickly.
- Complex product configuration. Integrated management tools ensure configured orders are accurate for the customer and feasible for the production department.
- Advanced planning & scheduling (APS). A fully integrated, lean advanced planning engine synchronizes material and capacity to customer orders. Continually monitor demand as it occurs, and update production schedules quickly, so you provide accurate and real-time capable-to promise estimates to your customers.
- Materials and inventory management. Automate the process of calculating and monitoring your inventory drivers—forecasts, safety stocks, and order size—to keep inventory low while avoiding shortages. You'll be able to shorten order entry time, eliminate duplicate orders, reduce costly data entry errors, and ensure your data is consistent.
- Customer management. An efficient method for managing the entire sales process, from customer lead origination and sales opportunity tracking through converting prospects to customers and placing the order. Tight integration between the front and back office streamlines sales and customer service processes, decreases the cost of sales and cost to serve, and ultimately increases revenue.
- Role-based information. All the information you need to do your job in a single screen. We have identified the specific daily tasks of specific career positions in our customers' organizations and defined the exact collection of information and actions that help them accomplish that job effectively. This collection is presented on a home page, the set of actions and data most closely associated with a specific, defined job in an organization, such as customer service, controller, or production planner. This helps you make faster, more efficient and informed decisions.
- Better user experiences. Easily customize the user interface to fit a particular industry, team, or an individual user. Add, remove, and edit fields, labels, and complete screens without having to call on IT for help. Get the information you need, when you need it, with easy-to-use grid forms. Plus, reduce or eliminate costly modifications to personalized features with upgrades to the system.
- Microsoft-based system. Familiar tools and common navigation translate to big time savings on implementation, customization, and training. Plus, ERP Business interfaces with Microsoft Project; the ERP Business calendar and task list tightly integrate with Outlook; and SharePoint pages can include charts and lists that display current ERP Business data.
- Flexible deployment options. Subscribe to ERP Business through the Infor cloud computing platform to multiply the performance-enhancing and cost-cutting benefits. Go back and forth between the on-premises and cloud-based versions any time—or combine the two. Wherever you deploy, you benefit from a single sign-on, consistent user interface, and seamless data exchange.
Jumpstart your K & R Infor Syteline Implementation Services research and get a custom price quote$ Request Custom Pricing