What is Enterprise IQ?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Enterprise IQ
- Industry specific solutions – Rather than trying to fit your business and manufacturing process into a one size fits all solution, IQMS provides solution and features specific to your industry and your processes.
- Real-time integration - All data is accessible in one central database, ensuring that any change in the system is reflected instantly throughout the software in real-time, resulting in accurate and reliable records. This unique synergy brings together events happening in the front office together with activities happening on the plant floor to improve decision making and drive better use of resources.
- Modular and Scalable - The flexible and module architecture makes is easy to scale up to additional functionality or add additional business entities.
- Interoperability and visibility of all functional areas of an organization, Robust suite of front and back office modules that include: CRM, accounting and financial management, quoting and estimating, eCommerce, Human Resource management, production planning and scheduling, inventory and warehouse management, quality control and more.
Typical cost structure for IQMS EnterpriseIQ:
|Customization Cost||For both On-Premise and Cloud-based/SaaS solution cost will vary depending on the module added in the existing plan such as warehouse management system, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||For both On-Premise and Cloud-based/SaaS solution, cost will vary depending on the amount of data to be migrated, extracting data from an old system, availability of migration tools, complexity of data and gaps between the existing system and the new system|
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||For both types of deployments, cost will be based on the number of user licenses purchased, additional USLs purchased, additional modules purchased, annual support and maintenance contract, IQMS training and premium support services opted|
|Subscriber-based License Cost: IQMS Enterprise IQ||
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||Subscription-based|
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||One-time license fees to be paid for purchasing the software|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- High initial cost for smaller companies plus additional cost for annual support, maintenance and training support
- Annual maintenance contract percentage does not remain constant from the year of implementation
- Comparatively complex system and requires that intensive training support
- Payroll-setup is difficult to implement and maintain
- Difficult to manage and administer security inspector module
- Does not support multi-currency feature when setting-up PO approval limits such as USD vs. Mexican Peso
- Does not support files in Spanish language
- Does not connect work orders to sales orders
NetSuite OneWorld Global ERP: Starting at $999/user/month
IFS Applications: Starting at $1,000/named user license
Sage X3 ERP: Starting at $2,600/license
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to Enterprise IQ