What is IFS Applications?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of IFS Applications
- Use features of IFS Applications to look at asset management and other types of enterprise administration. This ERP solution brings a lot of the power that you would expect, without being rigid or overly complex, and serves as an appealing way to direct business activities in an organized and precise way.
- IFS Applications helps companies to adjust to changes in their industries, to improve agility, and to think outside of the box when it comes to applying best practices to manufacturing and industrial environments. Look for features related to supply chain management and more, to use this enterprise software to really direct what goes on inside a business, when certain business process standards are critical for turning out superior results.
- Integrate IFS Applications with other elements like Customer Relationship Management software, and create a service oriented architecture that modernized a business and brings its processes firmly into the twenty-first century, for handling physical processes, as well as workplace planning and safety, in a digital age.
- This broad-based comprehensive ERP solution is really a great asset in coordinating the kinds of work that need to go on, to help a firm to excel in demanding fields like aerospace and defense, and oil and gas drilling, where the results really make a difference.
Typical cost structure for IFS Applications:
For both types of deployments, cost will vary based number of named users licenses the organization requires, level of access user require, number of applications, size and type of organization and level of customization required
For both types of deployment:
|Customization Cost||For both types of deployments, cost will vary depending on applications and modules being added such as self-service, recruitment, employee development & certification, training management and expense management|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost|
For both types of deployments, the standard license renewal fees for an ERP is 10% to 15% of the software costs
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||Cloud-based/SaaS & On-Premise & Mobile|
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?|
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||Minimum commitment of one year is required|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- Complex implementation process
- Solution is not user friendly
- Does not support automatic barcodes scanning of inventory and has to be done manually
- Users require rigorous training to learn the navigation process
Infor ERP SyteLine: Starting at $42,000 for 10 users
Sage ERP X3: Starting at $2,600/full user license fee
Epicor ERP 10: Starting at $175/user/month
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to IFS Applications