What is aACE?
In addition to accounting, CRM, and ERP, core aACE functionality includes inventory, order management, production, shipping & receiving, and scheduling.
aACE accommodates most client needs right out of the box. And because it’s built on the FileMaker platform, aACE can be customized easily, efficiently, and cost effectively. aACE solves the inefficiencies and lost opportunities that arise from a software suite not fitted carefully to a small or mid-sized business’ unique needs. It offers a compelling alternative for business owners who feel dissatisfied with browser-based solutions like NetSuite, open-source solutions like xTuple, or client/server solutions like QuickBooks, Dynamics, and Sage. When clients transition to aACE, they report greater visibility, accuracy, and velocity. These benefits translate into improved employee morale, increased customer satisfaction, and a healthier bottom line.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of aACE
- aACE CRM is powerful Contact Relationship Management software for Mac and PC. Part of the aACE Business Suite, CRM helps you manage relationships and provides a sophisticated billing and quoting infrastructure.
- aACE Accounting software for Mac and PC is a five-journal accounting solution. Integrated with the CRM and ERP portions of the aACE Software, aACE Accounting allows managers to track a sale from the lead to the balance sheet without duplicate data entry.
- aACE Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for Mac and PC seamlessly integrates sales, operations, and accounting allowing businesses to increase the speed and accuracy of their operations via time savings throughout the day. These incremental efficiencies accumulate and can result in dramatic improvements for a company’s bottom line.
- Pick, Pack, and Ship. aACE features robust processes for managing the pick, pack, and ship process. Our Shipping Log module supports incoming shipments (receiving), outgoing shipments, and both incoming and outgoing returns.
- Manage projects by deliverable or phase. Create jobs to manage specific aspects of a project. A job can be a deliverable, a phase, and have as many tasks as required.
- Automate and streamline operations with ease
- Engage users with a clean layout and intuitive design
- Function efficiently and with full compatibility across platforms (Windows and Mac)
- Share information automatically with stakeholders using customizable notifications and reminders
- Track activity and integrate email
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to aACE
Pricing for ERP Software
The following reviews for aACE are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms such as Capterra, Software Advice, Gartner Peerinsights, PC Mag and G2 Crowd.