What is WebFOCUS Reporting/BI tool?
WebFOCUS can satisfy virtually any information need, from financial statements and form reports, to analytics, charts, forecasts, scorecards, and GIS mashups. This content can be saved and refreshed at any time, automatically updated, and delivered at scheduled intervals.
Benefits and Insights
Why use WebFOCUS Reporting/BI tool?
Key differentiators & advantages of WebFOCUS Reporting/BI tool
- Financial reporting – With WebFOCUS, financial professionals at all levels can access and analyze real-time information from any source, and rapidly share it with investors, creditors, regulatory agencies, and other key stakeholders. With direct support for chart of accounts data, WebFOCUS can easily create profit and loss statements, balance sheets, or any other type of financial report.
- Beautiful output – The value of graphics, charts, and other visual data representations is dramatically enhanced through the creation of boardroom-quality reports and dashboards that can be delivered as interactive e-documents and e-magazines.
- Formatting options – WebFOCUS satisfies the broadest range of user needs with highly flexible report output options, including HTML, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, Flex, and Active Technology reports, our "thin" interactive format.
- Any data, any latency – Multi-source reports and dashboards from real-time transactional systems, relational data warehouses, cubes, and any ERP or legacy source.
- Information delivery – Reports and dashboards can be easily distributed based on a schedule, as an occurrence, or as an event, which can be managed by a group administrator or an individual subscriber. Our ReportCaster engine can handle hundreds to hundreds of thousands of users, without the need for individual licenses or specialized desktop software. And a single large report can be burst into sections, with only appropriate pages delivered to authorized users.
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to WebFOCUS Reporting/BI tool