What is SentinelOne Endpoint Protection?
Autonomous endpoint protection through a single agent that prevents, detects and responds to attacks across all major vectors. Designed for ease of use, the platform saves time by applying AI to automatically eliminate threats in real time for both on-prem and cloud environments and is the only solution to provide visibility into encrypted traffic across networks directly from the endpoint. SentinelOne is a converged EPP + EDR solution that seamlessly integrates with diverse IT environments.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SentinelOne Endpoint Protection?
Key differentiators & advantages of SentinelOne Endpoint Protection
- Behavioral analytics
- Single, holistic agent (Security in real-time on the device, and fully autonomous.)
- Security integrations (Our product can serve as a platform or as an integrator. SentinelOne currently has 15 integrations for our customers including Splunk, Fortinet, Okta, BigFix, and Tanium.)
- Automated EDR (SentinelOne’s Automated EDR provides rich forensic data and can mitigate threats automatically, perform network isolation, and auto-immunize the endpoints against newly discovered threats. As a final safety measure, SentinelOne can even rollback an endpoint to its pre-infected state.)
- Exceptional third party test results (ie. SentinelOne received one of the highest security effectiveness ratings at 99.79% from NSS Labs AEP Group Test. NSS Recommended rating and top ROI score.)
- Up to $1 million in warranty protection against ransomware attacks
Top Competitors Alternatives
These are the products most often compared to SentinelOne Endpoint Protection