Bitdefender’s GravityZone Security for Endpoints defeats advanced and sophisticated threats by using an adaptive layered approach. Patented machine learning technologies combined with the ability to monitor behavior and detect attack techniques let GravityZone detect, prevent and block threats. It then automatically takes actions to keep businesses running normally, including rolling back malicious changes.
- Smart Scanning - centralized scanning offloads security tasks to Security Virtual Appliances
- Environment-aware security agent
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Intelligent deployment
- Behavior Monitoring and Application Control.
- Multiple layers of security for endpoints: antivirus and antimalware with behavioral monitoring, zero-day threat protection, application control and sandboxing, firewall, device control and content control
- Policy Inheritance - Enables the administrator to save time when creating new policies by using ones that are already created.
- Endpoint staging - Allows testing the GZ kits and new updates delivered by Bitdefender before deploying them in the production environment.
Antimalware - Antimalware, Antivirus, Antispyware, Antiphishing, Trojan & Rootkit detection.
- Firewall - Fully featured two-way personal firewall and host-based intrusion detection and prevention HIDS / HIPS
- Content Control - Multiple thread filtering of web content to identify potential online threats
- Location-aware policies - Security policies that adapt as users take their systems outside the company.
User-aware policies (on-premise console) - Different security policies can be adapted based on employee roles in the company, they are available when there is an Active Directory integration and are applied when the user logs in.