What is eClinicalWorks EHR/PM?
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of eClinicalWorks EHR/PM
- Medical providers can use eClinicalWorks V10 as a fully comprehensive electronic health record system that can help a medical practice to learn more about patient demographics and trends, process accounts for medical billing and insurance handling, and assist with clinical workflows in key ways. From a centralized database, eClinicalWorks V10 also includes many features for patient handling, patient safety, ambulatory health care operations, and more.
- On the financial side, eClinicalWorks V10 can help a medical practice with revenue cycle management. In many ways, this web-based EHR software can keep medical data clean for medical billing and help claims to be effectively resolved. This cloud-based technology also assists in core aspects of medical practice management, for example, figuring out patient scheduling, and tracking a patient's flow through a medical process, such as consultation, or presenting important patient health data later, well after the time of service.
- eClinicalWorks V10 is also certified by the ONC and compliant with EHR technology certification. This is important in assisting practices with meeting meaningful use requirements for stage one and two, and generally, promoting the kinds of uses desired by government regulators in the age of digital health care.
Typical cost structure for eClinicalWorks v10 (EHR Suite):
- Cloud-based (RCM model) :
|Customization Cost||Will vary depending on the functional requirements opted by the users|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
|Perpetual License (one-time cost) for eClinicalWorks(EHR Suite)||What is the license cost?||
|Subscription cost/Pricing plan for EHR Only||
|Subscription cost/Pricing plan for EHR with Practice Management||
||Solo Practice: $599/user/month|
|Subscription cost/Pricing plan for Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)||
||2.9% of the practice collection|
|Deployment Options||What options are available for product deployment?||On-Premise & Cloud-based/SaaS|
|Pricing Model||What is the pricing model?||License-based & Subscription-based|
|Minimum Commitment||Is there a minimum monthly or yearly commitment required for purchase?||Minimum commitment is required for 5 years for purchasing eClinicalWorks Software License and Support agreement|
|Custom Quote||Is there an option of requesting custom quote?||Available|
|Free Trial||Does the vendor provide a free trial option?||No|
Some of the product limitations include:
- eClinicalWorks v10 (EHR Suite) does not provide e-fax functionality. However, they have a partnership with Dialogic to provide this functionality
- eClinicalWorks charges an additional fees for its integrated practice management module
- It requires a minimum commitment of 5 years for purchasing eClinicalWorks Software License and Support agreement
- Does not provide timely upgrades for certain features such as patient portal
- Does not provide a native application for processing payments
CureMD Practice Management: Starting from $195/user/month
athenaCollector: Starting from $199/user/month
AdvancedPM: Starting from $429/user/month